Friday 16 October 2015

The Friday 56

I was browsing the Book Blog Meme Directory , interested in discovering some new features to add to my blog. I discovered The Friday 56 and I have decided to give it a try!



As stated on Freda's Voice :

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 
*It's that simple.



I have chosen the book Wither by Lauren Destefano


Page 56, paragraph 1:

"I imagined the world outside North America must have been a beautiful place. And it was my father who introduced that beauty to me. I think of these long-gone places still. A koi wriggles past me and disappears into the depth, and all I can think is that my father would have been so happy to see it."



If any of you decide to try this feature, leave the link in the comments below! 






No comments:

Post a Comment