Friday 15 September 2017

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Series Cover Set





This meme is hosted at The Butterfly Reader and Blue Eye Books


This week's topic is favorite/least favorite series cover set



Favorite


Image result for skulduggery pleasant series covers



There have been lots of different covers, but they're all really awesome. I like them because they're colourful but not too colourful. Here are just a few of the awesome covers




Least favorite


The Lorien Legacies. I mean, they're not the most hideous covers that I've ever seen, but they're not very pretty, in my opinion

Image result for LORIEN LEGACIES BOOKS


I really am not a fan of the cover of the first book, especially. You can find the covers here



Also sorry for the weird formatting and spaces.... I think blogger is glitching again -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment