Sunday 21 April 2019

Summer Plans

I know it is technically not summer yet, but the school year has ended so for me, this is the start of "summer"!


I want to talk about summer plans. First off, I am planning on blogging regularly again. Finally, I can relax (if my stressed out brain lets me!), so I can read more and concentrate on my blog :)


I am also planning on walking down to the library a lot. I live fairly close to it, so it is an incentive for exercise, plus many books I want to read! It's nice for when I want to get out of the house and not spend money.


I am thinking of making a summer TBR list. I have some books I definitely want to get to this summer, generally thicker books I don't have the time to really get into during the school year. Among these books are my copy of The 120 Days of Sodom and Other Writings (which has been.....an experience so far), Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows (the second of which I received for Christmas!), A Court of Mist and Fury, and the soon-to-be-released Bedlam!


Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)



However, I don't want to put too many books on this list, as I also need to make sure that I have enough time to read library books as well (I never have time to visit the library during the school year). Do you make a summer TBR list? Is it definitive, or do you just choose a few select books that you make sure to sprinkle throughout your summer reading?


I am also hoping to get some planning and maybe even part of a draft done for the story I am working on. I really worked on world-building throughout the year, so maybe I can get things going on this project.



I don't really have any other summer plans, besides working. No traveling, no major get-togethers, just a nice, chill summer.



Just some important reminders: make sure to drink lots of water this summer! Don't forget to wear sunscreen, and try to have fun!


Do you have any summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment