"The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring."
1. Answer the 11 questions provided for you.
2. Nominate other wonderful bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
1. Favourite time and place to read?
I like reading in the afternoon, usually indoors in my room, with the sun peeking through my curtains. It's a really nice setting to relax, I'm awake enough to read, and the sun isn't blinding me thanks to my curtains filtering it!
2. What makes a day perfect for you?
The best days are the ones where I get to hang out with, or at least speak with, my boyfriend. Spending a day with him, going to the coffee shop, watching a movie, cuddling....that is what makes a day perfect for me.
3. When buying books, do you prefer going into a bookstore or ordering online?
That depends. I love going into bookstores and being surrounded by shelves and shelves of books. I find it very calming. However, the price of books is often reduced when you order it online. So either is OK for me, I don't really have a preference, it just depends on the circumstances.
4. What's the most current book you're reading? How do you like it so far?
I am currently reading Easy by Tammara Webber. I like it so far, I'm not too far into it though so I can't really say much about it yet.
5. Reading inside or outside?
Inside. I get anxious around bugs, which are generally outside, and I'm usually OK if I can see where they are, but when I'm reading I can't focus on that, and my anxiety takes over so I can't focus on the book....Reading inside is the best for me.
6. What's your favourite genre? Least favourite genre? Why?
My favourites include YA, Erotica, and Romance. I also really enjoy Mystery. I'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi but I'm open to trying books which fall into this genre. I can't stand religious fiction and non-fiction, with the exception of Pagan-centered books.
7. Do you ever lend books out to friends?
Yes, I do!
8. Most recent blog post? What was it about?
I recently posted a 'beautiful covers of the day' featuring the Fins series by Tera Lynn Childs. It is about the book covers which catch my eye!
9. What do you use to blog? (Laptop, phone, computer, etc.)
I use my tablet, and now that I have a laptop I am starting to use that as well.
10. Most anticipated book?
I recently ordered Oblivion and now I'm waiting for that one! I also can't wait to get a copy of Demon Road...I've been anticipating this book for a while.
11. Would you rather have 1 book for an 18 hour flight, or an e-reader with numerous books on it, but with only 5% battery?
Definitely 1 book for the whole flight. At least if I finish it, I can flip through it again....with the e-reader, it's dead when it's dead!
I nominate the lovely bloggers at
1. What was your favourite book as a child?
2. Why did you start your blog? What inspired you?
3. Explain your blog's title!
4. Do you run or contribute to any other blogs?
5. What book do you recommend to everybody?
6. Worst book-to-movie adaption in your opinion? Best book-to-movie adaption in your opinion?
7. Favourite book cover?
8. Do you prefer ordering books online or visiting a bookstore?
9. Are you OK with buying used books or do you always have to get new ones?
10. Do you write your own stories, poems, etc?
11. If you had to transform into a character from any book, which character would you become?
Leave the links to your responses in the comments! If you completed this award already, then feel free to leave that link as well!